Test Technician Needed Immediately for a Cable Manufacturer in Wallingford!
Location: Wallingford, CT
Pay Rate: $24/hr
Shift: 1:30pm-10:00pm, Monday-Friday
Test technicians perform production tests, troubleshoot issues and maintain tooling and specialty equipment in the assigned area. This position requires knowledge of electronics, testing equipment and manufacturing processes.
Test Technicians are Responsible for:
- Set up and conduct tests of complete units and components under operational conditions.
- Analyze test results in relation to design or rated specifications and test objectives, and modify or adjust equipment to meet specifications.
- Record test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and make recommendations for changes in product or test method.
- Maintain and use tools and equipment such as, but not limited to power meters, oscilloscopes, microscopes, automated or computerized specialty equipment, etc., including metric tools and measurements.
- Assist in defining process for new products. Work with engineering department in determining improved test methods and tooling for assigned production area. Participate in the test plan development.
- Adhere to customer specifications and to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
Requirements of a Test Technician:
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to read an engineering drawing
- Computer proficiency
Why Choose Westaff?
- Weekly pay!
- Health, vison and dental insurance
- Free online skill building course
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!