Westaff has an immediate need for Sanitation Technicians ON ALL SHIFTS for a great local food manufacturer in Chester, VT.
Starting at $16.00/hr
In the Sanitation Technician position, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure processing equipment and facility is prepared and sanitized as required before each shift.
- Efficiently plan and adhere to all cleaning and sanitation schedules.
- Follow established procedures in the disassembly, cleaning, sanitation, and reassembly of all equipment and tools.
- Clean and sanitize production room and all equipment, conveyors, floors and mats.
- Responsible for overall cleanliness throughout the facility including common areas and warehouse.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of CIP and sanitation equipment, chemical cleaners and sanitizers.
- Collaborate and communicate regularly with operations staff to ensure safety, quality and efficiency are always paramount.
To be considered for the Sanitation Technician position, please apply and schedule your interview today!!
We offer benefits!!
Retirement Savings Plan
FREE Online Skills Building Classes
*MEMBERS OF THE MILITARY AND VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY*