$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
Westaff is hiring for a CNC II Machinist in Littleton, NH! Do you have experience operating and programming CNC Machines? Apply now!
Shift: Monday-Friday | 11:00pm-7:30am
Rate of Pay: $18.95/hour DOE
The responsibilities of the CNC II Machinist include:
- Safe operation and programming CNC Machines
- Maintenance of equipment and operation systems
- Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to international standards
Apply now for immediate consideration for the CNC II Machinist position!
Military Personnel and Veterans are encouraged to apply