Westaff's Career Division is seeking a dynamic, self-driven Business Development Recruiter who possesses exceptional communication skills to secure new business, service existing clients and recruit Direct Hire candidates.
Interested? Keep reading to see how you can apply!
Some key responsibilities of the position:
- Approach new business through telephone and face-to-face contact.
- Schedule in-person/ virtual meetings with Hiring Managers/ Business Owners and/ or HR Professionals.
- Full cycle Business Development activities to drive new client acquisition and increase customer base (research, email marketing, phone calls, cold-calling, meetings).
- Expand existing client relationships.
- Build niche candidate base for purposes of headhunting.
This is a Professional career-minded position in an extremely busy office. Industry experience is not required, to assist in your success, full training will be provided, however, we are looking for someone to "hit the ground running". The position will be hourly plus commission and benefits including Medical Insurance offered after 60 days, 10 holidays annually and 3 weeks paid time off (accrued beginning after 6 months of employment).
- At least 2 years of experience in business-to-business sales or account management.
- Proven successful track record in managing sales cycle from prospecting to closure.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to work independently.
- Strong work ethic and a strong desire to exceed personal and team goals.
- Experience with public speaking and/ or cold-calling helpful.
- Previous business networking skills helpful.
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office Suite, Linked In, Facebook, You Tube, Zoom/ MS Teams or other virtual meeting platforms, and other Social Media.
- Valid Louisiana Drivers License, Full coverage insurance and reliable transportation.
Be sure to upload your resume!