Westaff is seeking temporary Traffic Technicians to work for a State Department in Helena, MT!
Term: 3+ months
Responsibilities of Traffic Technician:
- Gathering and collating traffic data, monitoring traffic speed and volume
- Install road tubes to roadway surfaces for data collection
- Download traffic data onto laptop, transfer and process data in share drives/reports
- Develop diagrams from data using CADD
- Prepare tables and charts using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with electronic traffic data big PLUS
- Experience with computer aided drafting/design software
- GREAT state opportunity
- Benefits offered
- Free online courses
- Weekly pay!
Apply today for IMMEDIATE consideration for our Traffic Technician positions!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply