Manual Lathe Machine Operator needed Immediately for a Motor Manufacturer in Thomaston!
Location: Thomaston, CT
Pay rate: $17-$25/hr based on experience
Shift: 6:00am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday
Manual Lathe Operators are Responsible for:
- Calibrating and operating a manual lathe machine or grinder that may be used to cut, sand, knurl, drill, face, and turn materials.
- Reading any blueprints or schematics, calculate the dimensions needed for the job, and inspect your workstation to ensure the machine and other equipment is in working order.
- Setting-up the CNC machine and load the materials into it.
- When the equipment is in operation, paying careful attention to ensure that the tool settings remain within tolerances.
Requirements of Manual Lathe Operators:
- Relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- CNC Programming: 5 years - specifically lathe CNC
Why Choose Westaff?
- Weekly paychecks!
- Health, dental, Vision and Retirement savings plans
- Free online training and education classes!
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply