Westaff is recruiting for an Micro-Electronic Assembler in Colchester, VT
- Do you have experience soldering, an eye for detail, and a great attitude?
- Would you like to work in a relaxed and friendly environment?
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a small team committed to producing cutting-edge technology products.
Location: Colchester, VT
Hours: 7am-3:30pm M-F Hourly Rate: $17-$22 DOE
Responsibilities of The Electronic Assembler:
- Participate in continuous process improvement
- Read, understand and follow written, video and pictorial work instructions to complete assigned tasks.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing with other employees about product status: In process, finished, passed inspection or failed inspection.
- Assemble minute components to specification Requirements:
- Previous soldering experience is a must
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Requirements of The Electronic Assembler:
- Ability to understand and relay verbal instructions from the supervisor
- Experience in Soldering
- Ability to read and follow assembly aids, drawings, and schematics
- Hand/eye coordination and ability to see/read serial numbers and codes on small electronic component
- Solid work history and great references
- Steady hands as the work is intricate and detailed
- Ability to work well within a team and individually
- Reliable transportation
- Strict attention to detail