Westaff is hiring for a technician to Serve customers by performing maintenance and repairs, delivering and setting up home medical equipment.
Hours: 8a-4:30p Monday - Friday
Duration: Temp to hire
Job Responsibility of Technician:
- Set up equipment as needed
- provide information on equipment to patient/caregiver
- Maintain schedule.
- Perform routine minor maintenance on company van.
- Performs maintenance cleans and repairs wheelchairs, beds, and other equipment.
- Adjusts equipment to fit the needs of the customer.
- Collect or arrange for payment from customer.
- Complete paperwork related to deliveries and repairs; distribute to appropriate office personnel.
- Provide back up for other departments as required.
- Complete all shipping and receiving duties as needed.
- Provide exemplary customer service.
- Maintain safety and cleanliness standards.
Benefits while working with Westaff:
- Weekly pay
- Free online skill building training
- Refer a friend bonus (call for additional info)
- Mobile phone discount with Verizon and AT&T plans
- Medical, dental, vision, term life & short term disability (for qualifying associates)
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to apply!