Maintenance Technicians needed Immediately for a Plastic Manufacturer in Wallingford!
Apply today for Immediate consideration!
Location: Wallingford, CT
Pay rate: $25/hr
Shift: 7:00pm-7:00am, rotating schedule
The Maintenance Technician position is responsible for supporting production by ensuring minimal downtime due to mechanical equipment malfunction. The Maintenance Technician will be expected to administer planned and unplanned preventative maintenance and breakdown repair measures on all Facility related mechanical equipment. This includes proper and in-depth documentation of all administered tasks both planned and unplanned.
Maintenance Technicians are Responsible for:
- Able to maintain Facility equipment by interpreting machine prints/schematics, both mechanical and electrical, as well as technical and machine manuals.
- Able to utilize computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) to log and track planned and unplanned preventative maintenance work.
- Capable of setting-up, troubleshooting, and repairing complex mechanically driven Extrusion Equipment.
- Have a solid knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, electrical, welding, fabricating, and shop tools (including Lathe and Bridgeport) to maintain and troubleshoot Facility related equipment both inside and along the grounds.
- Able to read/interpret various instruments such as micrometers, calipers, electrical testing meters/equipment, tape measures, combination squares etc.
- Able to pass a comprehensive Powered Industrial Truck training and testing program in order to safely operate PIT’s in the facility.
Requirements of Maintenance Technicians:
- Entry Level Industrial Manufacturing Trade Related Experience
- Mechanical Related Technical Certification or Degree Preferred
Why Choose Westaff?
- Weekly pay!
- Health, dental, and vison insurance
- Free online skill building courses
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!