Hour: 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday thru Friday
Cost Accountant Responsibilities:
• Manage the financial activities of the company to ensure it complies with US Statutory , Tax Regulations and Legislation
• Preparation of full set of manufacturing accounts, prepare monthly financial reporting within deadline. Perform financial statements analysis on timely basis
• Analyze the monthly, quarterly and annual financial results and provide the management team with a clear understanding of the financial performance and the financial effects / implications of business plans and strategies
• Direct and manage the process for budgets and financial forecasting and exercise control to ensure the expenditures are within the budget
• Responsible to handle the annual budget exercise, company tax computation, deferred tax and filing of annual tax return
• Coordinating the yearly financial year end audit exercises, prepare the Audited Financial Statement, liaison with external auditors to ensure compliance with Financial Reporting Standard in US.
• Weekly Pay!
• Permanent Opportunity
• Free Online Skill Building Training
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plan