Pay: $19.41 p/hr
Shift: M-F 8:30a-5:00p
Mortgage Loan Assistant Job Description: A mortgage loan assistant works under the direct supervision of a mortgage loan officer (MLO) or mortgage loan originator. They are responsible for facilitating the accurate and timely completion of home real estate loan applications including making initial contact and follow-ups with clients, gathering information for new loan underwriting, providing support throughout the mortgage loan application process, and performing administrative duties.
Mortgage Loan Assistant job duties include:
- Manages the mortgage loan application pipeline in conjunction with mortgage loan officers to achieve maximum efficiency and member/Realtor satisfaction.
- Manages daily phone and e-mail volume in a timely manner providing borrowers with accurate information, scheduling quality appointments, and ensuring borrowers are prepared for their appointments.
- Tracks receipt of loan conditions to give Realtor status updates for appraisal contingency, financing contingency and closing date.
- Provides exceptional customer service and effective communication to Realtors throughout purchase process.
- Supports the Mortgage Loan Officers system updates
- Participates in active dialogue and listening to understand member’s overall financial goals or objectives to present specific products and service solutions to meet individual needs.
Mortgage Loan Assistant Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Direct experience within mortgage loans preferred.
- Minimum of one year of similar or related experience, including preparatory experience
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills along with strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to prioritize various demands in a fast-paced environment
Benefits while working with Westaff:
- Weekly pay
- Free online skill building training
- Refer a friend bonus (call for additional info)
- Mobile phone discount with Verizon and AT&T plans
- Medical, dental, vision, term life & short term disability (for qualifying associates)
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to apply!