Join our growing dispatch team as a Full Time Delivery Coordinator! Utilize your excellent customer service skills to ensure a smooth delivery process for clients!
Multiple openings! Competitive pay, $19/hour, and weekends off!
Our Dispatch Coordinators use their customer service skills to:
- Handle communications regarding deliveries with our customers regarding First Contact, Shipment Status, Balance Due communication and collections.
- Make business decisions which impact the financials and service of our customers.
- Handle sensitive consumer information: credit card information, home address, cell phone numbers.
- Communicate Balance Due information to Delivery Coordinators and Collect payment for open balances via credit/debit card transactions.
- Back-up support to answer delivery department phone, maintaining dept. policy of 24 hour business day max callback.
- Complete final transactions for delivered orders.
Our ideal Delivery Coordinator (dispatcher) will have:
- High School diploma. Associates Degree is a plus
- 5+ year’s of customer service or logistics experience in a combination of manufacturing, distribution, and customer service.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, listening and probing skills.
- Strong computer skills, using MS Office, Google Maps, Zoom meetings, etc.
Why Westaff? We offer medical and dental benefits, as well as college accredited on-line classes so you can improve your skills!
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!