Pay: $17.30 p/hr
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Consumer Loan Processor Job Description: The Consumer Loan Processor supports the consumer loan originator function and will be responsible for consumer loan applications ensuring timely processing and closing of loans. Support also includes processing, preparing, closing, funding of consumer loans for the branch and performing post-closing quality control review of closed consumer loan files.
Consumer Loan Processor Duties:
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing, closing and disbursing of consumer loans
- Ensures all consumer loan files are originated, processed and closed in conformance with established business process
- Acts as a resource to branch staff on all processing and closing procedures.
- Participates in NEFCU’s - Member Relationship Development, a program that assists in detecting member’s unidentified financial needs.
- Supports Credit Administration with timely review of residential property appraisals as necessary and back-up post-closing review of consumer real estate loans.
- May originate overflow consumer loan applications or may obtain lending authority on a graduated basis.
- Knowledge of Federal lending regulations and Credit Union policies preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, analytical and time management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service and conflict resolution skills.
Benefits while working with Westaff:
- Weekly pay
- Free online skill building training
- Refer a friend bonus (call for additional info)
- Mobile phone discount with Verizon and AT&T plans
- Medical, dental, vision, term life & short term disability (for qualifying associates)
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to apply!