Swiss CNC Set Up/ Operators needed for a Manufacturing Company in Waterbury!
Pay: $16-$25, Based on Experience
Shift: Monday-Thursday, 7am-4pm & Friday 7am-12pm
Location: Waterbury, CT
Swiss Operator Job Responsibilities Include:
- Set up, troubleshoot, and monitor machinery
- Read and understand blueprint, geometric dimensioning, and tolerancing
- Perform Tight Tolerances (+/- 2/10s tolerances, under 1 inch, 5/1000)
- Work with other Machinists to manufacture high quality components, and achieve productive targets
Swiss Operator Minimum Requirements Include:
- Experience in set up, create tooling, and insert
- Experience using Fanuc Controls
Why Choose Westaff?
- FREE skill building classes
- Competitive pay
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!