Schedule: 8:00AM-4:45PM, Monday thru Friday
Mobile Device Electronics Repair Technician Responsibilities:
• Primary responsibilities would take 2 defective cellular phones and pull parts from one to make the other work.
• Utilize small hand tools to remove and tear apart cellular parts without breaking.
• Utilize the computer for guidance "How-To" tutorials, and able to understand English Mechanically
• Experience working with small electronics (tablets, walkies, cellular phones, pagers)
• Capable of using small hand tools, and soldering experience is a plus
• Weekly Pay!
• Permanent Opportunity
• Free Online Skill Building Training
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plan