Westaff is currently hiring for a Maintenance Technician for one of our largest warehouse partners in Rogers, MN!
Hours: Monday-Friday 645am-315pm
Pay: $16.00/hr+ based on experience
As a Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing general preventive maintenance of all production and warehouse equipment
- Perform and maintain records of all required tests and inspections of fire protection equipment, security equipment, and alarm systems
- Repairing basic maintenance issues
- Oversee maintenance project/task list and ensuring that maintenance assignments and completion of goals are met promptly.
- Occasional janitorial duties
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
Requirements as a Maintenance Technician include:
- Ability to work independently and in team
- Ability to follow detailed instructions to complete routine procedures and/or operate standard equipment
- Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals
Why Westaff? You will be immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a retirement plan.
Apply with Westaff today if you want to start a new career as a Maintenance Technician tomorrow!