Looking for a steady, full time position and have experience with working with metal? Immediate opportunity available for metals manufacturing machine operators in the Bristol and New Britain area!
1st Shift: 7am-3:30pm Monday through Friday
Machine Operators will work as a Slitter Machine Operator in our sheet metal production department. Primary responsibilities include:
- Maintain and set up slitter machine to cut metal coils
- Slitter machines are designed to cut, bend, slit or straighten metal materials, load and unload product for efficient processing
- Change and reassemble for coil cut
Metals Machine Operators require:
- Good math and measuring skills
- Previous metals manufacturing experience
- Weekly Pay
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Free Online Skill Building Courses designed for continued manufacturing knowledge
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Retirement Savings Plans
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply
Apply Now for immediate consideration!