Experienced HR Generalist Wanted in St. Albans
St Albans manufacturing facility is looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join their team.
Pay rate: 50,400-64,000/year
HR Generalist will be responsible for:
- Provides immediate support to employees in various HR-related topics such as benefits, leave of absences, compensation, payroll, safety and resolves any issues that may arise.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates hiring qualified applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Responsible for employee onboarding, processing of new hires and terminations, employee salary & status changes, and other updates in the payroll system, benefits management system, and other relevant systems
- Initiates and processes bi-weekly payroll.
- Assist in the planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee performance.
- Work with management on hearing and resolving employee grievances and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain the employee handbook, which includes developing and implementing personnel policies and procedures.
- Participate in special projects and initiatives and provide general support to HR Director and Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years of human resource experience preferred.
- Manufacturing background preferred, not required.
Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply