Looking for an exciting opportunity to work for a graphics company as an Estimator/ Bid Specialist? A regional leader in this field is looking for an Estimator to join their team!
1st shift: 9am-5pm
Pay: 35k-45k per year
- Gain a thorough understanding of all projects / programs
- Obtain and review quotes from subcontractors / vendors and, working with internal teammates, determine key project variables and associated costs
- Conduct research to obtain data on labor costs, materials, machine time, fabrication, production times, etc.
- Use industry-specific software for data analysis, scheduling, budgeting, and quote production
- Create and submit bids to appropriate entities (project managers, clients, bidding competitions etc.)
- Build upon existing vendor relationships and develop new ones (distributors, subcontractors, suppliers, etc.)
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors; Prepare cost analysis; Determine best vendor for specific projects · Produce post-project reports comparing estimated costs and labor requirements to actual costs
- Work on and complete special assignments as requested by senior management and Sales teams
- Ability to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates
- Excellent math and IT abilities with an analytical / problem-solving mindset
- Proficiency with Excel and MS Word
- Familiarity with financial and project management principles
- Strong communication and ability to negotiate with vendors when necessary
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented and reliable
This is a Direct Hire position!
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!