Cell phone distributor in the Ives Estate area is seeking Shipping Supervisor. This is a long term job opportunity with potential for personal growth within the company.
Schedule: Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 5:00pm (flexibility to work OT)
Pay Rate: $18.00 Per hour (flexible for overtime)
• Minimum 3 years prior experience supervising work in a distribution warehouse environment required.
• Must display focused and consistent work ethic.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferred.
• Requires strong attention to detail.
• Bilingual (English, Spanish) is a plus.
• Enjoys working in a warehouse environment and gets excited about getting product shipped on time.
• Process and Production oriented.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment (organized chaos).
• Comfortable working with team dynamics as constant communication and asset allocation between work areas is required.
• Very good people skills, comfortable in a team oriented environment where staffing is often shared among work areas.
• Very good written and verbal communication skills.
• Comfortable with supervising up to 20 warehouse employees.
•Oversee Receipt of Pick Tickets from Order Management.
• Process order picking and shipping in prioritized order as assigned based on age of consumer order and due date of wholesale orders.
• Oversee order picking and queuing of orders for shipment.
• Oversee prepping and packing of orders as well as queuing for courier pick up.
• Oversee data entry into Dynamics; physical demands/work environment.
• This position is in a warehouse environment with moderate noise levels.
• Temperature of work area is affected by outside temperature.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time while performing physical work.
• May also involve walking/bending/ stooping/ reaching as needed primarily on a level surface throughout the day.