Quality Inspectors needed in North Haven!
Summary: This position ensures the quality of products through thorough assessment and analyses using specific procedural standards for integrity
Hours: 7am-3:30 M-F
$15-22/hr based on experience
QI Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Performs receiving and layout inspections of products to determine conformance with specifications.
- Monitors the calibration and recall system.
- Maintains records associated with inspections performed.
- Must have the ability to use complex measuring, mechanical Micrometer/Calibers, Pin gages and electrical instruments. Basic Layout experience needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Requirements Include:
- A minimum of 6 months of inspection experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be computer literate including MS Office and query function of Epicor.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Weekly Pay
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Veterans and Military encouraged to apply!