Maintenance Associate needed in Wallingford for a Manufacturing company!
Shift: 1st shift- Part-time
Location: Wallingford, CT
Machinery Maintenance Associate Job Responsibilities Include:
- Clean and maintain the machinery
- Perform basic diagnostic tests to make sure the machines are running properly
- Complete performance checks on the machinery
- Test damaged machine parts to determine whether major repairs are necessary
- Other duties as requested
Machinery Maintenance Associates Benefits:
- Opportunity for advancement
- Overtime available
- Permanent Opportunity
- FREE skill building classes
- life, health, dental, and vision benefits
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!