Glass manufacturing company for the windows and doors industry seeking an Inventory Control- Cycle Counter!
Schedule: 7am to 4pm - Monday to Friday
Pay: $15.00 per hour (OT if needed)
• Conduct scheduled physical counts of inventoried material in specific areas of the company and generates count reports
• Compare result of physical counts with Frontier records
• Determine root cause of count variances (i.e. material pulled by line and not recorded, material handling transfer error, bill of material inaccuracy, etc.) and proactively collaborate with other departments to remediate the issue and prohibit future occurrences.
• Post vetted cycle count adjustments to Frontier.
• Publish daily cycle count results and findings via email.
• Essential role in the preparation for and execution of quarterly physical inventory counts.
• Independently analyze count variances and propose plans for rectification.
• Prepare cumulative inventory adjustment reports and other data as required by Accounting, Material Planners, Supply Chain, etc.
• Ability to drive to offsite locations for weekly cycle counts.
• Determines causes of variances between computer records and physical counts, such as data entry errors, EC rule errors or worker error due to removing inventory without notation.
• Prepares for and helps conduct periodic physical inventory, as needed.
• Must be able to work effectively with other departments on problem resolution.
• Must be able to work independently with very little assistance.
• Ability to perform all job duties with accuracy and completeness. orderly fashion.
• Cleans work area after work is complete.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Frontier, and IBM Show Case Query.
• Physical inventory and cycle counting experience.
• Knowledge of PGT products and processes preferred.
• Must be able to count, multiply and divide.