Glass manufacturing company for the windows and doors industry seeking an Inventory Control- Cycle Counter!
Temp to Perm / M-F 7am to 4pm + OT / $15-$19 depending on experience
- Conduct scheduled physical counts of inventoried material in specific areas of the company and generates count reports
- Compare result of physical counts with Frontier records
- Determine root cause of count variances (i.e. material pulled by line and not recorded, material handling transfer error, bill of material inaccuracy, etc.) and proactively collaborate with other departments to remediate the issue and prohibit future occurrences.
- Post vetted cycle count adjustments to Frontier • Publish daily cycle count results and findings via email
- Essential role in the preparation for and execution of quarterly physical inventory counts.
- Independently analyze count variances and propose plans for rectification.
- Prepare cumulative inventory adjustment reports and other data as required by Accounting, Material Planners, Supply Chain, etc.
- Ability to drive to offsite locations for weekly cycle counts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Frontier, and IBM Show Case Query
- Physical inventory and cycle counting experience
- Knowledge of PGT products and processes preferred
- Must be able to count, multiply and divide
- Ability to formulate solutions and resolve issues in a timely matter
- Excellent interpersonal skills in building cross-functional partnership
- Ability to lift, bend, twist, walk, and reach frequently
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. unassisted frequently
- Ability to stand and walk on concrete floor for eight hours or more
- Ability to wear company-issued safety shirt, hard hat, steel-toed boots, safety glasses, and hearing protection
- Ability to work in varied temperatures consistent with same climate conditions of the region (Heat, humidity, etc.)