Westaff is hiring a Bilingual (Englisg/Spanish) Human Resources Coordinator for an Apparel company in Doral.
Schedule: 8:30AM-5:00PM / Monday to Friday
Pay: $17-$20 p/hour
• Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
• Maintain records of personnel-related data in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
• Conducting new hire orientation including setting up the conference room, preparing and maintaining new hire reference materials, company tour, nameplate request, uploading intranet photo and issuing vehicle registration form.
• Manages the 90 Day Performance Evaluations including distribution, review, and tracking.
• Coordinate logistics for engagement events.
• Manage HR office such as order office supplies, schedule team events, expense reports and process invoices for payment.
• Maintain and update job descriptions company-wide.
• Maintenance of PEI organizational charts (updating regularly).
• Manage, create and maintain electronic employee personnel files, i.e. new hire, termination, filing, etc.
• Process PAF’s for transfers, promotions, location, and coding and terminations.
• Maintained reports for all actions in Oracle, such as: New Hires, Relocation, Termination, Tenure, 90-day Report, Job Change, and Promotion reports.
• Schedule interviews, process new hire information in Fusion and Taleo.
• Assist in recruiting, prescreening, onboarding, creating and maintenance of training calendar.
• Basic knowledge of human resources policies and practices including benefits and I-9 processing and Federal/State laws.
• Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, using time efficiently and developing realistic action plans.
• Ability to provide timely responses to customers in a courteous manner.
• One or more years of HR-related experience.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish).