Leading manufacturer in the air conditioning industry seeking for Manufacturing Engineers!
Schedule: 8:00 AM to 4:30 pm - Monday to Friday
• Manufacturing Engineer evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
• Complete end to end planning, direction and co-ordination of all the manufacturing processes.
• Evaluate and suggest recommendations on the manufacturing quality control processes, types of manufacturing methods to be adopted, list of processes to be followed, tooling and suggest jigs and fixtures.
• Spend time on research about the tools, methodologies and processes and find out solutions to improve production efficiency and report the findings to the organization.
• To calculate the workspace requirements and should design strategies to utilize the workspace effectively.
• Calculate the production cost, time involved, existing production resources, human resources and do a proper estimation and recommendation to management. In addition, to estimate upcoming manufacturing requirements and help the management to take right decisions.
• Estimate the number of production personnel for a project, calculate the time involved and related costs for doing the project, clearly provide direction, training to the production personnel about the work flow, create a layout about the equipment in order to get higher level of production efficiency.
• Research and create new methods of manufacturing processes and recommend to management to achieve maximum production capacity and efficiency.
• Analyze the manufacturing methods, production processes and also the production schedule involved in delivering the project. Get all these details and submit to the management with statistical data which in turn help management to clearly.