Leading manufacturer in the air conditioning industry seeking for Manufacturing Engineers!
Permanent Placement $50K M-F 8:00 AM to 4:30 pm
- Complete end to end planning, direction and co-ordination of all the manufacturing processes.
- Evaluate and suggest recommendations on the manufacturing quality control processes, types of manufacturing methods to be adopted, list of processes to be followed, tooling and suggest jigs and fixturing.
- Spend time on research about the tools, methodologies and processes and find out solutions to improve production efficiency and report the findings to the organization.
- To calculate the workspace requirements and should design strategies to utilize the workspace effectively.
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Engineering preferably Industrial or Mechanical Engineering.
- Individual with more than 5 years of working experience in the related field in the HVAC products will be considered.
- Manufacturing engineer must have knowledge of engineering and production processes
- Capable to improve the production efficiency by knowledge sharing and provide training to other workers who are in the production department of the organization
- Possess best practices knowledge in 5S+1, value stream analysis (VSA) and value stream mapping (VSM), Kaizen, PDCA, Poka-Yoke, single minute exchange of dies (SMED), PFMEA and so on.
- Good in Microsoft Excel, ERP system, CAD/CAM and related software