Westaff is seeking an experienced part-time Administrative Specialist to join a national company in Helena, MT!
Term: 1 year -could be permanent for the right fit!
Pay: $20-25/hour DOE
Schedule: 24-30 hours/week
- Excel and MS Word experience required
- At least 3 years office experience required
- Accounting certification or diploma a plus!
- High level of professionalism
Responsibilities of Administrative Specialist:
- Work extensively in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurately tracks invoices for projects, maintains files and records for projects, invoices, correspondence, etc.
- Accurately enters and tracks purchase requisitions for project-related goods and services
- Processes subcontractor and vendor invoices and check requests
- Billing reconciliation of purchasing statements and invoices
- Oversees office-wide ordering/purchasing of supplies, equipment, vending and marketing merchandise
- Support staff with travel logistics, reservations, changes, and other associated activities
- Compiling, preparing, submitting, and monitoring electronic expense reports
- Clerical tasks as assigned
- GREAT career opportunity
- Health & Dental benefits offered
- Free online courses
Apply today for this great Administrative Specialist opportunity!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply