WESTAFF is actively recruiting for Commercial HVAC /MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
in the Durham, NC area (Immediate Openings)
Pay: $19.00-up per hr./depending on experience
1st Shift Hours: 8am-5pm Monday -Friday Full Time
Temp to Perm Opportunity
Maintenance Tech/HVAC Responsibilities and Duties:
- Knowledge with working with various heating and air condition equipment types.
- Ability to perform preventive maintenance as defined by the manufacturer's specs. for HVAC, Plumbing equipment and general maintenance.
- Ability to repair HVAC equipment and mechanical system components, plumbing systems and/or other general maintenance as required.
- Ability to read and understand Architectural and Engineering drawings.
- Working in a school/college setting
- Preform and assist with repairs related to mechanical, electrical or plumbing systems, general maintenance
- Ensuring all rooms associated with the heating, air condition equipment are maintained in clean and orderly manner
- Ability to climb ladders, bend, stoop, squat, and or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift at times 50 lbs.
- Minimum of 3 years of special training/experience in maintaining heating, cooling and related electrical systems
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with computer controlled Energy management Systems
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Vision, Dental & Retirement Saving Plans
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free online Skill Building Training
APPLY today for the immediate consideration for the HVAC /MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN positions.
Members of Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!
PLEASE INCLUDE UPDATE RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION.