Westaff is now hiring for professional Call Center Reps! These are temporary positions beginning March 1, 2021 - July 2021 with a possible extension. Must be available full time. These are in-office positions, remote positions are not available.
Job details and requirements:
- Assists with citizens inquiries and escalations.
- Assists in providing daily direction and communication to citizens regarding the program.
- Resolves customer issues, escalations, and items flagged for follow up
- Review applicant documentation for completeness and accuracy
- Other duties as assigned or warranted
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years' experience working in a call-center environment
- Outstanding verbal communication skills (good phone etiquette)
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, highly organized
- Strong data entry and computer skills
- Must be flexible and can adjust to other duties of the CSR based on business needs
- Prior experience working on FEMA, or other disaster relief type projects
- Fluent in Spanish or French helpful