Westaff currently seeking a Quality Assurance/ Compliance Technician in the Hialeah area!
Schedule: 9:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday
Pay: $60K (based on experience)
• Develop, administer and maintain all food safety policies and related procedures for ISO Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Safe Quality Food (SQF) and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP).
• Follow and enforce all food safety requirements.
• Maintain up to date written documentation and policies.
• Collaborate with external auditors, HR and various departments.
• Perform all validation, verification and maintenance of food safety programs and company software.
• Educating and training employees.
• Enforce adherence to procedures and advise management on needed actions.
• Perform compliance audits to determine whether established protocols are being followed and where they can be improved.
• Create and manage effective actions plans in response to audits and nonformances.
• Assure all programs, policies and procedures are compliant and current.
• Extensive knowledge of Manufacturing Industry Quality Standards – QMS.
• Received HACCP Training.
• Minimum 5yrs experience.
• Computer Literate.
• Ability to communicate and convey general business protocols in a professional manner.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents.
• Detail oriented and organized.
• Administrative writing skills.
• Knowledge in Food safety Auditing.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish).
• Weekly Pay.
• Free online training skills.
• Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K.
• Penn Foster University courses.
• Permanent Opportunities.
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration for the Quality Assurance/ Compliance Technician!