Experienced Machinist needed in Berlin for an immediate start!
Location: Berlin, CT
Payrate: $18-$25/hr Based on Experience
Shift: Monday-Thursday 7am-3:30, Friday 8am-12pm
- Utilizes blueprints, sketches, and specs to program and operate 4 & 5 axis machines
- Sets up and operates conventional and specialty metal cutting machines
- Performs routine maintenance
- Analyzes work orders
- Operates Bridgeport's, knee mills, vertical mills, surface grinders, and lathes
Manual Machinist Requirements
- Experience programming, setting up and operating
- ProtoTrak usage experience
- Experience with 4 & 5 axis machines
- Ability to interpret blue prints
- Ability to utilize correct machines to complete work orders
- Ability to stand/sit for 8+ hours
- 10+ years experience and the skills of a manual machinist (knee mill & lathe work) and ProtoTrak usage.
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Free online skill building courses
- Advancement opportunity
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!