Job title: Loading Dock Worker
Westaff is looking for a 1st shift Loading Dock Worker in the Concord, NH area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Shift: 530pm-2am You will work on Sundays and have another week night off!
Loading Dock Worker Job Responsibilities:
• Review load sheets for delivery routes and verify correct product(s) and amounts are loaded to assigned trailers.
• Rotate product in warehouse to ensure that the correct coded product is shipped to eliminate waste and minimize returns.
• Continuously check for and remove damaged goods to ensure that only quality product is being shipped to customers.
• Load each product according to assigned specification/diagram safely using a variety of motorized equipment such as pushers, squeeze trucks, fork trucks and pallet jacks. Ensure that the proper load bars are in place and the loads are evenly distributed.
• Send loads that are accurate while maintaining a pace that is efficient.
• Accurately identify, select/pick inventory for loading and staging based on customer load sheets. This process may involve “picking” corrugated and un-corrugated product (up to 45 lbs) from shelves, pushing/pulling of 7’ high cases of products (up to 200 lbs) and other packaged and un-packaged product. Process also includes placing products on wheeled racks 5 ½ feet high and moving throughout warehouse.
• Unload trucks/trailers using a hook or pallet jack. Physical labor involved in this activity varies, but can involve pushing/pulling 7 high milk cases (up to 200 lbs) and metal racks (800 lbs).
• Pull empty and full milk cases stacked 7 high (up to 200 lbs) with repetition.
• Manually remove product from conveyor system, then package and/or stage in an efficient manner to maintain production flow requirements.
• Dispose of returned product by manually dumping into disposal system using repetitive motion.
• Wash trailers/trucks after unloading empty cases.
Benefits working for Westaff:
Apply now for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Mixer/Machine Operator opening!
Member of the Military and Veterans encouraged to APPLY!