Wallingford manufacturer is actively seeking 2-4 experienced Electro Assemblers to join their growing team! Candidates with experience soldering and who hold an ICP certification, are encouraged to apply!
Job Title: Electro Assembler
Shift: 7am-3:30pm (start could vary) Overtime Available
Electro Assembler Job Responsibilities Include:
- Assemble electronic circuit board like structures, using methods including soldering and microscopes
- Keeping up with Quality Checks to make sure functions are operating effectively and up to companies standards
- Troubleshooting and testing equipment to make sure it functions properly and effectively.
- Perform other tasks as directly to aid in the production process
- Strong Hand Eye Coordination
- Soldering experience Preferred
- ICP Certificate is a plus
- Weekly Pay, Including direct deposit
- Healthcare- including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Disability and life insurance plans
- Free online courses
- Opportunity for advancement
Apply today for immediate consideration
Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!