Leading international manufacturer of precision springs and metal shaped solutions in Farmington is seeking a qualified Tool and Die Maker to start as soon as possible!
Job Title: Power Press Tool and Die Maker
Pay Rate: $23-$26/hr Based on Experience
Location: Farmington, CT
Tool and Die Job Responsibilities Include:
- Fabricate tooling as needed to meet production requirements.
- Set-up - Trouble shoot & Maintenance of Secondary Tooling including but not limited to First piece quality submission.
- Follow process for documenting Tool History and Set-up information
- Build secondary tooling for limited production runs.
- Fabricate fixtures – gages & open tooling as needed to meet low volume part production.
Tool and Die Minimum Requirements Include:
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Set-up – Trouble shooting and Production of Secondary Blank & Form tooling.
- CT approved (apprenticeship completed) journeyperson preferred
- Working knowledge of ISO quality standards and practical experience with the use of statistical process control in a production environment.
- An understanding of Manufacturing Engineering - Quality Engineering - Knowledge of Lean manufacturing and its components (i.e. Kaizen, Kanban, SMED, 5S, etc.)
Competitive Benefits upon hire!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!