Toolmakers needed in Farmington for a top rated spring and stamping company!
Pay Rate: $27-$32/hr Based on Experience
Location: Farmington, CT
Toolmaker Job Requirements Include:
- Set-up & maintenance of new tooling including but not limited to first piece quality y submission.
- Alert Supervisor when there is a conflict in scheduling – machine maintenance – tool maintenance on tooling projects.
- Assist in the standardization of tooling component inventory.
- Meet quoted tool / fixture / gage build cost.
- 100% on time per confirmed schedule.
- Assist as requested in the development of project / tool estimates (quotes).
- Assist in development & implementation of lean projects.
- Assist Managers as requested on all metal stamping and four slides programs.
- Observe processes and give recommendations for improvement.
Toolmaker Minimum Requirements Include:
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Set-up – Trouble shooting and Production of Progressive / / Compound & Secondary tooling.
- Working knowledge of ISO quality standards and practical experience with the use of statistical process control in a production environment.
- An understanding of Manufacturing Engineering - Quality Engineering - Knowledge of Lean manufacturing and its components (i.e. Kaizen, Kanban, SMED, 5S, etc.)
Competitive Benefits Upon Hire Including:
- Paid time off
- 401 K
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Weekly Pay
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
Detail & Task driven work ethic.