CNC Set Up Technicians needed in Farmington!
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Title: CNC Set Up Technician
Location: Farmington, CT
Pay Rate: $29-$35/ hour based on experience
CNC Set Up Technician Job Duties Include:
- Assures quality procedures are understood and followed.
- Reviews material and machine efficiency
- Edits programs as needed to support production.
- Working with all CNC operators to ensure dimensionally acceptable product.
- Works in conjunction with Engineering completing all quote requests to department.
- Reviews all “Contract Reviews” and offers input to Engineering, department Supervisor, and Plant Superintendent as required.
- Provides input on fixture configuration, work center to be used, rate per hour, tooling and any other special considerations
- Sets up new and legacy parts (could be in multiple machines) and assists in the turn over to production CNC Operators
- Manages tooling for department. Reviews usage, requests quotes from MRO and submits PO’s to ensure tooling requirements are met
CNC Set Up Technician Requirements Include:
- High school graduate or equivalent with additional college-level courses in engineering and/or management desired.
- Proficient with Master Cam.
- Knowledge of Tsugami & Bridgeport Vertical CNC machine centers and their operating systems
- Works with Caron System and Elbo Control Tool Setter.
- Experience operating CNC machines, creating new programs and making adjustments to existing programs.
- Knowledge of measuring equipment. CMM, dial indicators, comparator, micrometer and gauging.
The company offers competitive benefits upon hire which include:
- Paid Time Off
- 401 K
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Weekly Pay
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!