WESTAFF is actively recruiting for Production Operators in the
Durham, NC area with immediate openings
Pay: $12-$15.00 depending on experience
1st shift-7am-4pm Monday - Friday
Production Operators Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain and adhere to AS9100QMS system, ISO 1400 Environmental and 13486 Medical processes at all times
- Must work effectively to meet or exceed productivity goals while maintaining certified quality standards
- Required to input daily log reporting via JOB BOSS to ensure all Job Data entries are correct
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work within a team concept
- Ability to read micrometer, calipers, etc. for quality part to print assurance
- Ability to Verify all material and part quantity counts per specified work order
- Ability to operate manual material handling equipment such as a hand jacks, material dollies, and wheeled carts safely
- Ability to Transport merchandise per specified procedure between receiving stations, warehouse, and production areas
- Ability to Maintain industrial and material handling equipment in safe and good working conditions
2-5 years experience in Production Operator/Warehouse
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Vision, Dental & Retirement Saving Plans
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free online Skill Building Training
APPLY today for the immediate consideration for the PRODUCTION OPERATORS positions.
Members of Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!
PLEASE INCLUDE UPDATE RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION