Westaff is recruiting for an experienced Micro-Electronic Assembler with strong soldering skills. Do you have experience soldering, an eye for detail, and a great attitude? Would you like to work in a relaxed and friendly environment? This is an excellent opportunity to join a small team committed to producing cutting-edge technology products.
Location: Colchester, VT
Hours: 7am-3:30pm M-F Hourly Rate: $17-$22 DOE
Duration: Temp to Hire
Focus: The Electronic Assembler will assemble very small gauge wires and components, often under a microscope.
Responsibilities of The Electronic Assembler:
- Participate in continuous process improvement
- Read, understand and follow written, video and pictorial work instructions to complete assigned tasks.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing with other employees about product status: In process, finished, passed inspection or failed inspection.
- Assemble minute components to specification Requirements:
- Previous soldering experience is a must
- Solid work history and great references
- Steady hands as the work is intricate and detailed
- Ability to work well within a team and individually
- Reliable transportation
- Strict attention to detail
Requirements of The Electronic Assembler:
- Ability to understand and relay verbal instructions from the supervisor
- Experience in Soldering
- Ability to read and follow assembly aids, drawings, and schematics
- Hand/eye coordination and ability to see/read serial numbers and codes on small electronic components
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume for consideration. No phone inquiries, please. While Westaff appreciates all interest in this position only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted during our search.
Benefits while working with Westaff:
- Weekly pay
- Free online skill building training
- Refer a friend bonus (call for additional info)
- Mobile phone discount with Verizon and AT&T plans
- Medical, dental, vision, term life & short term disability (for qualifying associates)
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Upon Full Time Hire benefits include:
• Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
• 3 weeks' vacation
• 401K with company match
• Profit Sharing
• Performance Based Bonuses after one year of service