Hours: Rotating 8 hour shifts – 8:30am to 5pm - Must be able to work weekends.
Rate of Pay: $15.00 per hour
Education, Training and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent training and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of tracking software
• Technical customer service skills
• Strong analytic skills
• Ability to learn client's software and hardware applications as applied to the Call Center Operator position
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to troubleshoot
• Ability to explain technical information to a non-technical client
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
-Under the direct supervision of the Call Center Manager, performs the following duties and responsibilities. Other miscellaneous duties may be assigned.
-Manage inbound phone calls from Lottery retailers
-Effectively troubleshoot equipment and related issues or problems in response
to inbound retailer calls, inquiries, or questions
-Dispatch technicians as appropriate for on-site repairs
-Ability to work a rotating weekend shift
Pre-employment screenings required
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Location: Located in East Montpelier less than 10 minutes from the Barre Westaff Branch.