* perform some machine alignment procedures and optic cleaning to keep equipment at peak operating performance
* check parts on other cutting centers per TS/ISO standards
* work experience on multiple brands of CNC machines a plus
* ability to inspect laser cut parts with precision inspection equipment
* possess knowledge of and ability to identify fabrication industry metals
The ideal candidate will have prior experience, however, those with a great desire to learn with excellent math/algebra skills will be considered.