Interested in a temporary position where you can use your skills, training, and experience? Looking to get your foot in the door at a major leading medical branch in Clinton County? This 6 month long position might just be perfect for you if you answered yes to either of those questions!
This company has a strong impact in our community and has been a leading branch in the medical industry!
What is the position?
When would you be working?
How much would you be making?
What are the requirements?
- Ability to type 40 words per minute required
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 1 year of Medical Billing experience including electronic claims submission and follow-up with payers required OR an AA degree in Accounting or Finance or Business Administration
- Good communication, organizational, multi-tasking, and telephone skills required
- Able to pass clerical testing in typing and word proficiency
- Ability to make appropriate decisions with a minimum amount of supervisory direction required
- Thoroughness, attention to detail, and follow through is required until accounts are resolved
- 1 year of customer service experience is required