Our client is a local medical center looking for temporary workers to ask patients COVID screening questions. This is a 30 day assignment with the potential to go longer based on the client’s needs.
What Would You be Doing?
Your job duties as a screener will include:
- Direct cars in line outside prior to entering building if a line exists
- Hand out forms to fill out
- Review paperwork for legibility
- generate label (Clear handwritten) with patient demographics
- Disinfect CLIPBOARDS And PENS between patients
- document and sort samples, pack samples for transport, transport samples back to lab
- Float as needed
How Much Will You be Getting Paid?
When Will You be Working?
- Saturday and Sunday 8:45AM-2:15PM
- Able to stand for entire shift.
- Able to be FIT tested (as needed) and wear appropriate PPE for extended periods of time
- Able to work alongside patients in community setting
- High School diploma or GED required
- Excellent grammar and communication skills required.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must maintain confidentiality.
- Individual must be dependable, as well as flexible.