Seeking a Full Time Medical Assistant for a client located in Metairie. The medical assistant performs various patient care services to include some delegated medical procedures.
Responsibilities to include:
- Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients
- Assists and accompanies patients from waiting room and prepares patients for examination
- Assists in the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a physician.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs (i.e., pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height), and records or inputs information to patients' medical record.
- Collects, labels and delivers specimens to the laboratory.
- Participates in performance improvement activities as they are available.
- Weekly Pay
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free Online Skill Building Courses
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k