Leading manufacturer in the air conditioning industry seeking for Senior Product Engineer for their Chiller Products!
Permanent Placement / $100K / M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Supervise, provide proper guidance and lead a team of Engineers.
- Oversee continuous improvement of existing products, sustaining engineering, design and development activities.
- Responsible to review factory order in complying with applicable standards, customer requirements and sound engineering principles.
- To communicate with other division such as Electrical & Control, Pressure Vessel, and other Departments to ensure smooth flow of fabrication work.
- To assist in resolving production technical issue encountered on products.
- To lead on product certification and compliance process and activities, for AHRI and ETL certifications
- Responsible for the preparation of document required for the projects including Drawings, Purchased Part Specifications, Procedures, Bills of Material, Catalogues, Installation Manuals and other documents required for the design, and manufacture of the products
- Responsible for providing technical support to Sales/Marketing, Warranty Service, Quality Control & Production Departments, Associate Companies and Customer as needed, on engineering related matters and product quality feedback.
- Responsible for providing proposal for customer various requirement, do unit selection and give price add for special requirement, able to do technical parameter compliance.
- Assist Purchasing Department in sourcing components & raw materials, providing specifications and evaluating quality of vendors.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant working experiences and industries preferably in Air-cooled, water-cooled, screw, scroll and centrifugal compressors product design, testing and manufacturing processes.
- Specialized knowledge of Screw comps application, centrifugal comps, vessels design including piping, components matching, condenser and evaporator design, oil management and safety code requirements will be added advantage
- Extensive knowledge of HVAC systems, applications and trouble shooting.
- Organization skills necessary to manage multiple assignments and priorities.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills and presentation skills.
- Possess strong management skills and ability to train others.
- Effective planning and control of multiple concurrent projects.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Words.
- Knowledge in engineering software such as Solidworks, Inventor, FEA, Visual Basic, AutoCad, would be added advantage.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s or Professional Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
*** Client can pay for relocation***