Leading manufacturer in the air conditioning industry seeking for a Electrical Controls Engineer!
Permanent Placement - $60K - Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Job Description: designs, develops, and tests electrical systems.
Job Duties :
- Designs, develops, and supervises all aspects of electrical control systems, equipment, and machinery.
- Responsible for preparation of design documents for new and current products platform.
- Hands on electrical panel testing and troubleshooting, procedures, and safety requirements.
- 2-3 years relevant working experiences with HVAC or relevant manufacturing background.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- Sound electrical knowledge and engineering practice especially in HVAC industry.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Computer skills including MS Office, PowerPoint etc.
- English or Bilingual. PLC/DDC
- Programming skills and Product safety cert process, ETL&AHRI relevant experiences an added advantage.
- CAD Designer big plus