Westaff is looking for a experienced Machine Operator for a well established company in Avon CT!
Machine operators are responsible for the production of micro-prism films, material flow on equipment as well as monitoring operation by making operating adjustments as needed.
2nd Shift times are from: 2pm-10pm *Must be able to train on 1st shift from 6am-2pm*
Machine Operator Duties include:
- Required to operate and inspect Powered Industrial equipment.
- Load films on and off machines
- Perform quality checks on machines
- Slit material to appropriate widths and lengths as required.
- Basic troubleshooting of process/product variations and/or equipment related issues.
Machine Operator Requirements:
- High School Diploma required.
- Competency with Microsoft Office products
- 1 year or more of manufacturing experience.
- Weekly Pay
- Health, dental, vision and retirement plans
- Free online skill building courses
Members on the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Apply now for immediate consideration!