Do you have Set Up experience working with an Automatic Power Press? If so, Westaff has a position available NOW! We are looking for experience Set Up Technicians for Auto Power Press machines for a spring and stamping company in Farmington, CT!
Hours: 2nd Shift 2:30pm-11pm
Pay: $28-33 (DOE)
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Production output of the Auto-Power Press area to insure that scheduled deliveries are met and to improve process flow.
- Oversee quality of all production
- Operation and set-up of required machines
- Troubleshooting all aspects of Auto-Power Press operations.
- Recommend and oversee all machine maintenance in the Auto-Power Press area.
Machine Operator Requirements:
- High School graduate.
- Requires a very high degree of precision and control in their work.
- Knowledgeable in set up of progressive dies, presses & Wintress die controls.
- High degree of attention and care required, preventing injury to self and others when operating machine tools.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes (stamping, machining, secondary operations, etc.)
Machine Operator Benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Permanent opportunity
- Health, dental, vision and retirement savings plan
- Free online skills building courses
Veterans and Members of the Military are encouraged to apply!