Westaff is Looking for a Mold Technician in Gardner, MA for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity!
Pay: up to $20+/hr depending on experience
Hours: 8am – 5pm | Monday – Friday
Mold Technician Job Details:
- Knowledge in various types of Plastics Machinery and Related Support Equipment.
- Make necessary adjustments to machines and auxiliary equipment.
- Must be able to use the correct measures to return machines and equipment to their manufacturing operational condition within a reasonable amount of time. This includes being able to troubleshoot and repair from OEM schematics.
- Knowledge on Specialized Equipment (i.e.) Robotics, Molding Machines and Programming.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve injection end problems.
- Responsible for system monitoring, debugging and troubleshooting operational problems, making repairs and performing preventive maintenance activities.
- Oversee and enforce safety and quality standards.
- Perform minor maintenance repairs.
- Other projects as assigned.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Interacts regularly with cell leaders, production team members and supervisor level.
- Work is mostly routine and based on company procedures and quality standards.
- Supervision required for day-to-day functions. Work is reviewed through results from quality team “in-process inspections” and audits.
- This position does supervise other employees when the supervisor is out.
- Able to effectively communicate using the Basic English Language.
- Able to work from work orders written in the Basic English language.
- Critical thinking, excellent problem solving, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be detail oriented, meet deadlines, multi-task and able to work independently.
APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Mold Technician position!
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply