Westaff is Looking for a Production Planner in Gardner, MA for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity!
Pay: up to $20+/hr depending on experience
Hours: 8am – 5pm | Monday – Friday
Production Planner Job Details:
- Represent Companyin the highest professional and ethical manner at all times.
- Responsible for the production planning and inventory control functions for the entire plant.
- Plan and coordinate tool and equipment maintenance schedules in conjunction with production plans.
- Chair daily production meetings and update company on production/scheduling issues.
- Create and maintain job order status in the computer system.
- Responsible for movement and storage of parts in process and finished goods.
- Converts sales forecasts into manufacturing and inventory plans then schedules.
- Maintains contact with factory departments to determine completion of parts.
- Responsible for preparation of various reports/statements/schedules on status of production, inventory schedules.
- Responsible for Kan-Ban-System and Inventory Levels.
- Responsible for up grading, revising and adjusting Kan-Ban-System based on sales history.
- Oversee and maintain cycle counts in raw materials and finished goods.
- Organize and oversee physical inventories as necessary.
- As needed, assist Finance group in costing functions.
- Associates degree in accounting or business related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer experience in Windows Environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to fluently read, write and speak the English language.
- Must be capable of handling multiple priorities/tasks.
- Must be able to lift and stack materials up to and in excess of 50lbs.
- Forklift certified.
APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Production Planner position!
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply